Personal Bot HUD
SmartBots Personal Bot HUD allows you to remotely control your Second Life bot.
The HUD consists of:
- header buttons,
- function tabs,
- bot status buttons,
- bot movement control panel.
HUD header buttons allows you to (from left to right):
- drag your HUD on the screen with your mouse
- open the Bot Live Chat window (displayed if there is a new message)
- display help
- minimize your HUD (click the HUD to restore it)
HUD footer buttons allows you to:
- logout current bot
- send a login/logout/teleport/rebake command to ALL your bots
- choose a bot to control
The "Items" tab contains commands to control the bot's inventory:
- Read Me! - gives a notecard instructions about outfits
- Upload inventory - get a notecard about uploading inventory
- Delete inventory - delete one of the uploaded inventory items/folders
- Rebake - rebakes bot textures if appearance is broken
- Wear - use uploaded folder to wear
The "Control" tab contains commands to teleport, move and animate your bot:
- Come to me - moves bot to you if you're on same sim
- Teleport - teleports bot to you or you to the bot
- Animate - play previously loaded animation from bot's inventory
- Stop animation - stop one of animations
- Sit - sit on Bot Pose Stand or selected in-world object
- Stand - make the bot stand up if sitting on an object
The "Setup" tab contains commands to setup a bot's behavior:
- IM Autoreply - toggle bot's IM autoresponder (allows using custom PandoraBot chatbot)
- Greeter - toggle greeter feature for this bot
- Inviter - toggle group inviter for this bot
- Accept inventory - toggle inventory acceptance (from other residents)
- Accept groups - toggle group invitation acceptance
The movement panel allows to remotely control your bot by pressing arrows.
It also contains a "fly" button which when presses toggles flight mode on or off. Normal movement buttons allow the bot to move forward and backward or rotate clockwise or counter-clockwise in the air.
The panel can be hidden and shown at any time.
How To Get the HUD
There are two ways to get the SmartBots HUD:
- Login to your SmartBots account and click "Your personal bots" menu.Choose "Bot control tools" and deliver HUD to your avatar.
- Visit SmartBots in-world office and click on the "Devices container" for pop-up menu. Choose "Bot HUD" from the menu.